Bangkok (20 March 2023) — THAIFEX – Anuga Asia 2023 is set to host the most influential leaders and innovators in the food and beverage industry this May at IMPACT Muang Thong Thani, Bangkok, Thailand. The trade fair features 11 signature trade shows, 11 trends, and 6 special shows with a focus on innovative blueprints, bold ideas, and cutting-edge solutions.
New country pavilions from France, Hungary, Sri Lanka, the United Kingdom (UK) and Western Australia will debut at the event, signifying THAIFEX – Anuga Asia’s critical role in bridging global trade alliances.
Another first will be the launch of a brand new HORECA space offering inspirational and progressive solutions for the HORECA industry. Collaborating with a network of strategic partners, this platform merges innovations, functionalities, and sustainability to provide alternative answers for businesses.
Khun Phusit Ratanakul Sereroengrit, Director-General, the Department of International Trade Promotion (DITP), said, “The Department of International Trade Promotion (DITP) is excited about hosting THAIFEX – Anuga Asia once again and working with all stakeholders in hosting one of our most innovative shows yet that is surging towards pre-pandemic attendee and exhibitor level. Asia is the largest food production and consumption market, and the region, including Thailand is at the forefront of this change. We are proud of our role as a government agency to support trade fairs and shows as significant as THAIFEX – Anuga Asia that will bring Thai entrepreneurs, international innovators and global food and beverage players to Bangkok.”
In addition to new programs, THAIFEX – Anuga Asia 2023 will see the return of popular shows, including:
• THAIFEX – Anuga Future Food Market presents new and emerging food and beverage breakthroughs in segments such as alternative or sustainable products, new nutrition, and tech-enhanced processes. Visitors can sample the products on display, experience the products that supermarket of the future may hold, and connect with industry professionals and food enthusiasts to discover and learn about the latest developments in the food industry.
• The 9th edition of Thailand Ultimate Chef Challenge is back by popular demand, with more than 700 professional and aspiring international chefs vying for four awards in 19 distinct categories. This year’s live cook-off aspires to bolster Asian culinary skills and cuisines and introduce novel ingredients to create flavourful, plant-based Asian fare.
• The Future Food Experience+ stage is a special feature platform that brings together industry experts and thought leaders to share their insights and perspectives on the current megatrends in food and beverage, future protein, plant-based phenomena, and new processing technologies. Through demonstrations, talks, presentations, and panel discussions, The Future Food Experience+ stage is designed to inspire and educate all who participate to re-imagine what the food industry can become, and to encourage collaboration and innovation in the field.
Emphasising the significance of THAIFEX – Anuga Asia 2023, Managing Director and VP Asia-Pacific of Koelnmesse, Mathias Kuepper commented, “We also recognise the crucial role of global partners in driving the food and beverage industry forward. Together, we’re creating a platform that transcends borders and connects industry leaders, innovators, and disruptors. By uniting our strengths and insights, we can push the boundaries of what’s possible and unlock new opportunities for growth and success.”
“The Thai Chamber of Commerce (TCC) aims to strengthen the cross-border worldwide ecosystems, enhance the cutting-edge business networking and innovative-training environment at the year-on-year THAIFEX-Anuga Asia 2023. The international trade and cooperation has never been more elaborate and pivotal amongst Thais and international businesses in the ‘food and beverage sectors’. Therefore, we look forward to hosting and welcoming all delegates, exhibitors and visitors from around the world in Bangkok this May 2023,” said Khun Sanan Angubolkul, Chairman of the Thai Chamber of Commerce (TCC).
THAIFEX – Anuga Asia 2023 is organised by the Department of International Trade Promotion (DITP), Thai Chamber of Commerce (TCC) and Koelnmesse. For more information, please visit https://thaifex-anuga.com/en
11 Signature Trade Shows:
- Coffee and Tea
- Fine Foods
- Food Service
- Food Technology
- Frozen Food
- Fruits and Vegetables
- Sweet and Confectionary
6 Special Shows:
- THAIFEX – Anuga Future Food Market
- THAIFEX – Anuga Halal Market
- THAIFEX – Anuga Organic Market
- THAIFEX – Anuga Startup
- THAIFEX – Anuga tasteInnovation show
- THAIFEX – Anuga Trend Zone
3 Supporting Programmes:
- Future Food Experience+
- [New] HoReCa Experiential Zone
- Thailand Ultimate Chef Challenge
Program and Registration:
● To learn more about the full programmes, visit https://thaifex-anuga.com/
● For exhibitor registration, visit: https://thaifex-anuga.com/for-exhibitors/interest-to-participate/
● For visitor registration, visit https://pre.eventthai.com/thaifex-anuga/publics/closed/visitor/thf23
Notes to Editors:
● Media accreditation: Media may register for THAIFEX – Anuga Asia at our virtual newsroom to apply for accreditation.
● Download high-resolution past event images <>
● Access Full Program Agenda here: <>
● There will be no live streaming of any of the sessions this year, although selected videos will be uploaded for On-Demand Access after the event.
● Interview requests with speakers, exhibitors, or sponsors, should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Department of International Trade Promotion, Ministry of Commerce, Thailand
The Department of International Trade Promotion is committed to providing excellent service to Thai entrepreneurs in international business, including trade facility, cost reduction, value creation of goods and services, providing consultation for overseas market access and maintenance, as well as close cooperation with the private sector to promote Thailand as a major gateway of Asia. http://www.ditp.go.th/
About the Thai Chamber of Commerce
The Thai Chamber of Commerce represents as the Thai private sector to facilitate business and trade as well as to serve as the central coordinating agency between the government and private sector, and also helps to promote trade, business and economic cooperation including, build relationships between Thai and partner countries at the bilateral and multilateral level as well as plays a proactive role in representing the interests of the local Thai business community. https://www.thaichamber.org/
Koelnmesse – Global Competence in Food and FoodTec
Koelnmesse is an international leader in organising food fairs and events regarding food and beverage processing. Trade fairs such as the Anuga, ISM and Anuga FoodTec are established world leaders. Koelnmesse not only organises food and food technology trade fairs in Cologne, Germany, but also in further growth markets around the globe, for example, in Brazil, China, Colombia, India, Italy, Japan, Thailand, the United States and the United Arab Emirates, which have different focuses and contents. These global activities enable us to offer our customers a network of events, which in turn grant access to different markets and thus create a basis for sustainable and stable international business. Further Information is available at: https://www.koelnmesse.com/current-dates/all-trade-fairs/